||Sea Jet's investment in the latest technologies allows us to maintain our leadership position in the warehousing and distribution industry. With state-of-the-art hardware and cutting-edge software, Sea Jet's accurate, real-time inventory information, inbound receipts, outbound shipment status, pending orders, lot, date code and batch control information is second to none. In today's dynamic business environment, top notch systems are needed to reduce your costs of doing business and to set your company apart from the competition.
Our focus on information technology allows us to be proactive, instead of reactive, to the industry and our customers. Constant research and development enable us to provide a competitive edge to our customers. This ensures that our systems and applications are the best mix of current and established technology. Again, here's where the quality of our people comes in. Our personnel are highly experienced professionals, whose attention to detail and commitment to master existing and upcoming applications allow us to provide a stable and dynamic Information Systems environment.
- Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN) including date of incoming shipment, quantity, carrier and product content
- Electronic receipt and processing of purchase orders and shipment confirmations on a daily basis prevents errors and results in cost savings
- On-line data storage
- Data transfer via e-mail or FTP
- Electronic Bill of Lading Transmittals
- Vendor and shipper compliant labeling
- UCC compliant bar code labeling
- Retailer routing compliance programs
- Computerized Inventory Locator system
- Batch / lot / serial # / date code control
- System driven product rotation (user defined)
- Routing Optimization